TC&C is glad to announce the latest minor release of their popular award winning Unified Communications recorder. Our Customers who purchased CARIN 9.x and have a valid, continuous support contract get the minor release for free.
In the latest minor release we have greatly improved the CARIN WebApp, the IP Trade Turret Recorder, the Cisco Built-in-Bridge Recorder, the CARIN Logger, the CARIN Passive Recorder and some other components.
CARIN 9.3 features among a host of others:
- Audit tool to reconcile CUCM CDRs and CARIN records.
- Reporting is rewritten from Java applet to HTML.
- KPLM parser improvement.
- Database recovery information is stored at Media Folder.
- Windows 10 Pcap driver support improvement.
- SRST failover improvement.
- User Permissions History Report.
- Unification of log levels
- Global Call ID parsing improvement CUCM 9.5 or above in case of SIP signalling.
Security improvements and bug fixes:
- OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability elimination
- If SFTP upload fails for any reason the Local Recorder keeps the record in the upload queue until upload is succeeded successfully.
- WAV file header correction
- Call start time adjustment according to effective RTP start
- Port usage optimisation for RTP channels.
- Allow/Deny list usage correction in case of JTAPI failure