TC&C is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner and a Cisco Solution Partner and one of the leading software firms in the Unified Communication compliance, recording and archiving software field. We seek support engineers to assist in providing technical support for its customers and partners in our Budapest HQ.
Our solutions are used by 500+ Customers in 50+ Countries on 5 continents.
Develop our Company’s Software products: you’ll join the team of developers to help us build the best unified communications recorder to our customers.
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Strong analysis and problem-solving
- Able to work independently, but being a team player
- Can-do attitude with an eagerness to pitch in to get the job done
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web application
- •Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
|What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Chance to work in a challenging field with companies from all over the world
- Opportunities to learn state-of-the-art technologies in enterprise IT
- Be part of our dynamic team, where your creative ideas are welcomed
- International travel opportunities
How to apply