TC&C, the global provider of the award winning call recording suite for voice, video and telepresence, announces the general availability of Carin 4.0.
This major release sets a new standard for call recording systems and reinforces the company's market position as the provider of the most feature-rich and enhanced recording solution. Financial institutes, contact centers, enterprises, and government organizations are among the top industries that can benefit from the many new features of this new release.
TC&C's continuous investment in R&D ensures that our customers and partners always get the latest, cutting edge technology with unique and advanced features.
Carin 4.0 brings new features and enhancements in the following areas:
- New supported telephony systems including Avaya Communication Manager
- New recording methods including Dial-in Recorder, which enables recording of any voice conversation on any phone device, anywhere
- New universal deployment options enable customers to install multiple Carin recording methods on a single server, resulting lower TCO
- More control and easier maintenance with the new web based server configuration
- Quicker and easier deployments and configuration changes using the new universal installer and service activation module
- Advanced multi-tenant capabilities for service providers implementing hosted call recording services
- New call sharing and publishing module to implement "You Tube for the enterprise"
- Support for Microsoft Windows 2008 Server and SQL 2008 Server
- New language support: Swedish and Romanian
For more information, contact your Carin reseller or TC&C directly.